The tower crane, a primary product of Yongli Group, is a common fixture at any construction site. It is available in a great variety of types, like QTZ20, QTZ40, QTZ80, QTZ125, and more, with a wide working range (30-60m). The hydraulic self-erecting crane has a horizontal jib frame, and a trolley runs along the jib to move the load in and out from the crane's center. Due to its consistent quality and reliability, our tower crane is widely used in the construction of high-rise buildings like restaurants, residential buildings, as well as large-span industrial plants, tall chimneys, and more.
1. The tower is made up of many mast sections which are interchangeable, convenient to install and remove.
2. Both end face of the main limb of the section has been processed by the coordinate boring machine, which ensures the flatness of the end face and verticality of the tower crane, thereby improving the overall performance of the crane.
3. Advanced rust removing devices are applied in material pre-treatment process to ensure rustless structure welding.
4. High-quality surface coating enables the tower crane to be used in moving various materials. It is durable under low-temperature, high-temperature, wet, as well as oceanic environments.
5. The tower crane is strictly tested by an ultrasonic flaw detector and decibel meter.
6. The lifting jib with double lifting point, triangular section structure is rigid and convenient to install.
7. The crane works stably when handling heavy goods and works quickly when handling light goods. In addition, fast hook lowering helps improve working efficiency. The use of famous-brand speed reducer contributes to ensuring the smooth operation, low noise and reliability of the tower crane.
8. The crane adopts single-row four-point contact ball type slewing bearing, which is rigid and can simultaneously bear axial force, radial force and overturning moment.
9. The crane uses hydraulic coupling and planetary gear reducer, with compact structure, high transmission ratio and low failure rate.
10. The slewing mechanism adopts wound rotor motor and resistor for speed regulation, which makes the tower crane run stably and helps improve the lifetime of the crane.
11. The use of electronic components from world famous brands such as SCHNEIDER, SIEMENS or LG, ensures the stability and reliability of the crane.
12. As all of our finished products are made in accordance with the ISO9001 standard and other applicable national standards, customers can feel secure in purchasing them.
Technical Parameters of the Tower Crane
|QTG, QTZ, QNP20(Inner Climbing)||TC3006||0.6/2 t||30m||25m|
Shangdong Yongli Group is a professional tower crane manufacturer and supplier based in China. We offer a wide range of products, including our inner climbing tower crane, topless tower crane, concrete pump, concrete batching machine, and others.